Monday, August 13, 2012

[INTERVIEW] 120421 Oh My Star: Peniel who prefers English, “I limited my chocolate intake for my health”



It’s been 4 weeks since their debut. They should have gotten used to the unfamiliar stage a bit, and should have started looking for what more they can show to the fans besides the choreography and performances they had planned. BTOB, who feel that they have become artists through interactions with their fans. We looked into the brains of this “hot” seven men of BTOB. 

Peniel who prefers English, “I limited my chocolate intake for my health” 

Peniel had written his brain thoughts in English. For him who had come from California, USA, English is much easier for him. On the day of the interview, Peniel was wearing his university jacket (Hanyang University, International Studies). On one of the sleeves was his initials S.D.G (Shin Donggeun) embroidered on to the jacket. 

Peniel had choose his family to be first thing on his mind followed up by BTOB. Other things he wrote were things like fans, friends, relationship with others, and thoughts about his future. After that was his health. Peniel’s book bag full of chocolates had always been known as the “snack bag.” Peniel had commented “I don’t eat much chocolate as I did before. Since I am an idol too, I need to think about my image.” 

In order to fulfill his dream to become a singer, Peniel had left his parent’s embraces early in his life. Even though his parents has disagreed, he made the firm decision that no matter what he chose he was going to regret it in the end. When he realized that his singing and dancing didn’t improve after a while, he had thought that he chose the wrong path. But thankfully, people around him told him that he has improved a lot. He later confessed that was when he realized that he had improved as well . 

source: btobeatmedia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;