Tuesday, August 14, 2012

[INTERVIEW] THE STAR HD, LEE CHANGSUB: I FELL IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT OF RAIN

[2012.04.20]


There’s more than one idol out there who dreamed of becoming a singer after watching world star Rain. Seven-membered boy group BTOB‘s main vocal Lee Changsub is of course one of those people. Before his debut, in order to cheer on agency sunbaes 4minute‘s comeback stage, he attended one of the broadcasted music programs, where he saw Rain, and he confessed, “It was love at first sight.”

“While we were trainees, in order to cheer on 4minute’s comeback, we went to a broadcast. At that time, I saw Rain sunbae walking over from a distance and thought, ‘Wah~ Cool!’ That time was the first time I seemed to have a crush on a man. (laugh) I really respect him.“


Fans have nicknamed him the ‘aegyo king,’ and it was suggested that he send a letter to Rain, who is currently serving in the army, requesting to make a supportive visit. “With Rain sunbae’s permission, I want to share all my feelings. But being in such a high position, do I dare ask this of Rain sunbae?“

For Changsub, nothing is seems more special than Rain’s existence. “When I become discharged, I am recharged again by a new battery? (Why?) It’s like when I see Rain sunbae’s fame, I become capable of bearing the difficult times, now and even in the future.“

Source: The Star
Credit : http://kpopseven.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;