Monday, August 13, 2012

[INTERVIEW] 120421 Oh My Star: “Three stars for fans” Lee Minhyuk ”I’m watching you”




It’s been 4 weeks since their debut. They should have gotten used to the unfamiliar stage a bit, and should have started looking for what more they can show to the fans besides the choreography and performances they had planned. BTOB, who feel that they have become artists through interactions with their fans. We looked into the brains of this “hot” seven men of BTOB. 

“Three stars for fans” Lee Minhyuk…”I’m watching you” 

Similarly, Lee Minhyuk’s mind is full of thoughts of BTOB as well. There are other thoughts such as taking care of himself for the ‘Insane’ song and even the thoughts of the fans, who are the reason for their existence, is equal to BTOB in his mind. In particular, Lee Minhyuk has emphasized the concept of “3 stars” for their fans. 

“Anyone who loves us is special to us. Friends and family we haven’t seen in a while, even my pet Hamo, when I don’t know when it’s going to pass away. Hamo always shakes his tail and greets me.” 

Lee Minhyuk is similiar to leader Seo Eunkwang that he is also thinking of the ranks on the music charts and music programs. Lee Minhyuk commented, “I check the ranks every hour, but I’m hurt that our songs are never on there. I think I’ll be happy to see the songs even move up the ranks every time I check.” From the morning to night, the one thing Minhyuk doesn’t forget about is monitoring. He constantly checks his name and BTOB on search engines and even checks up on the official cafe and twitter replies. 

source: btobeatmedia


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;