Monday, August 13, 2012

[INTERVIEW] 120421 Oh My Star: Seo Eunkwang “I am the leader!”





It’s been 4 weeks since their debut. They should have gotten used to the unfamiliar stage a bit, and should have started looking for what more they can show to the fans besides the choreography and performances they had planned. BTOB, who feel that they have become artists through interactions with their fans. We looked into the brains of this “hot” seven men of BTOB. 

Seo Eunkwang “I am the leader!” 

Leader Seo Eunkwang had dreamed of being the greatest vocalist by listening to one song thousands of times. In his mind, there was a strong passion to become “an artist who scan sing well.” And after that was letting people know of BTOB. He also emphasized the fact that they needed to move up the music charts as well. 

He, who misses his family and friends even though he is always with the members, says that he is sad about his sleeping times. He confessed, “As the main vocal of the group, I need to take care of my voice, but since sleep plays a big role in it and I don’t get a lot of sleep these days, my voice isn’t as good as before. I get nervous easily.” 

In one of the blanks he wrote “I am the leader.” He said that he feels a lot of pressure and tension from his position as the leader. Seo Eunkwang commented, “I think a lot about my position as the leader. It isn’t that the members don’t listen to me or anything, but if they didn’t listen to me, the fact that I am a leader would take up a bigger part of my brain.” 


source : btobeatmedia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;