Tuesday, August 14, 2012

[INTERVIEW] THE STAR HD, SEO EUNKWANG : I'M SHY IN FONT OF GIRLS

[2012.04.20]



How many stars can say they share the exact same birthday? Seven-membered boy group BTOB‘s leader Seo Eunkwang and INFINITE‘s rapper Jang Dongwoo are amongst those few stars. The two of them were born on the same day, November 22nd, 1990, and ended up in different boy groups. When presented with the news, being such an uncommon sight, Seo Eunkwang expressed his surprise, “Really? It’s quite shocking.“

Unfortunately, BTOB and INFINITE’s activity schedules have not overlapped, so they certainly haven’t had the chance to meet. The reporter’s assumption received a different hopeful answer. “Actually we go to the same shop so I often send (Jang Dongwoo sunbae) my greetings (laugh).“



Eunkwang’s response came out half surprised, half thrilled, as he was asked if the two of them were to start a 90 line private group, which member would he want to recruit. “My good friend BTOB member Minhyuk. Um.. Also.. Actually I have little acquaintance with stars born in 1990. Through our activities, I want to get to know more.“
During Eunkwang’s interview, perhaps it was because he was laughing so much, but it became hard to move on. As he wanted to become famous since his school days, I wondered what he was like as a student.

“I’m blood type A, so I’m timid and introverted, but my personality has changed a lot. Even when I meet people, without any hesitation I become outgoing towards them. (What about when you are face to face with girls?) I’m shy. I don’t know what to say, and yeah I really am. (Everyone laughs)“

Source: The Star
credit  : http://kpopseven.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;