Tuesday, August 14, 2012

[INTERVIEW] THE STAR HD, LEE MINHYUK: I WANT TO TAKE AFTER INFINITE NAM WOOHYUN SEXY EYES

[2012.04.20]


INFINITE Nam Woohyun? BEAST Son Dong Woon? If that’s not it, B1A4 Gongchan? These handsome male idol look-alikes have taken over female hearts as the new flower boys of 2012. Included in this list is seven-membered boy group BTOB‘s face Lee Minhyuk.

“Honestly I like INFINITE sunbaes, but most of all, I think Nam Woohyun sunbae is really handsome. In fact, before my debut, I often heard that I looked like <Pasta> Hyun Woo, B1A4 Gongchan, Yoon Shi Yoon, and Lee Seungi sunbae, but now that I’ve debuted, I now often hear that I look INFINITE Nam Woohyun and BEAST Son Dong Woon sunbae. I’m honored to take after such handsome people, and it’d feel great if I could follow suit and be just as handsome as well."

While we were on the topic, we threw a question at Lee Minhyuk about being called Nam Woohyun. “What..? As a guy more charm than I deserve? I also want to have that charm that can bewitch female hearts like Nam Woohyun sunbae. He has nice eyes but they’re quite sexy. My eyes are nothing like that…“

There’s more to the team face than meets the eye; Lee Minhyuk is a musical student. It goes without saying that he can sing, but he certainly doesn’t want to rule out acting as well. “As much as I want to accept the title of ‘acting-dol,’ even though my personal evaluation makes me inadequate for it, I can say that I have the desire for acting more than anyone else. (Who is the female actress you would want to act together with?) Although it’s just my wishful thinking, I want to work with Son Ye Jin sunbae, who has both excellent good looks and acting abilities. I’m really a big fan, I love you.“

Source: The Star
credit : http://kpopseven.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;