Tuesday, August 14, 2012

[INTERVIEW] THE STAR HD, LIM HYUNSIK: WHAT'S MY REAL BTOB CHARM?

[2012.04.20]


“Since I often arm wrestle, my forearm muscles are quite thick. For your information, I am good at arm wrestling. Ha ha ha.“

Encompassing the manly charms of seven-membered boy group BTOB is Lim Hyunsik, who possesses a firm and muscular body and a masculine personality. Hyunsik explained that even when he breathes, his muscles come out. “I’m a bit sorry to the others, but before, my muscles would come out in anything that I do. Next time, I’ll be prepared and will surely show you.“


Although it is mainly the leader’s responsibility to express the team’s opinions, when the occasion demands it, Hyunsik is the sole member to convey their opinions to and persuade the staff. “Our normal leader (Seo Eunkwang) hyung does represent and pass on the team’s opinions, but when it comes to our album concept and song styles, I’ve added in my input. I’m not afraid to speak to our president, and I talk a lot to our manager hyung and director.“

When we curiously asked about his lack of fear of speaking to their president, he gave a somewhat irrelevant answer, while sending a video message of his love, “I wouldn’t say that it is frightening but rather quite enjoyable. I’m thankful for this opportunity to fulfill my dreams, so please watch closely as I will work hard. Thank you, really. I’m serious!“

If you were to judge Hyunsik by only looking at his masculine body and happy smile, you’d probably find that you misjudged him. As the son of 1980s singer Lim Ji Hoon, he was initiated into music even before he was born, a ‘real BtoB (Born to Beat).’ “When I once asked my singer father ‘How do you sing?’, I was given the advice ‘Sing from your heart’ as we talked about singing. With these words always in my mind, I’m trying to become a true musician.“



Source : The Star

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;