Wednesday, August 15, 2012

[INTERVIEW] THE STAR HD, PENIEL D. SHIN: "WHY DOES EVERYONE WASH TOGETHER IN KOREA?"

[2012.04.20]


 Keeping a sweet smile throughout the interview and overflowing with kindness, this lovely boy has appeared. Actually, it’s seven-membered boy group BTOB‘s rapper Peniel. When he was living in Chicago, he passed the JYP audition, and it has suddenly become two years since his arrival in Korea. To answer the questions, he needed to prepare beforehand, and he also needed a helper by his side. So what will Peniel provide for us today?

“How did I come to debut in Korea? When I was in 7th grade, I was very interested in K-POP, so I went to the JYP audition and passed and went to Korea. I wanted to learn how to dance and sing systematically, and after that, as I became a trainee, I truly wanted to become a singer to stand on that stage. It’s been over 3 months since I’ve been with my current agency Cube Entertainment.”


Before he answered the questions, Peniel smiled innocently and looked like a child with his eyes wide open, while we asked whether he had any anecdotes about experiences he has had because of the differences in culture and language between America and Korea.

“There’s a story from when I was a JYP trainee. While our dorm was under construction, all of us trainees lived together at the dry sauna. At that time, I came to know that while in America, we wash alone, in Korea, everyone washes together. At that point, I personally felt uncomfortable. He he”

The 6 members of BTOB have become indispensable to Peniel. “It’s not exactly that we have separate roles, but the members closest to me are always helping me out. (Who helps you the most?) They are all similar. (Is there a member who more kindly gives you explanations?) Right now, I’m putting my hand on Hyunsik hyung’s back. He he. Everyone treats me kindly. It’s truly hard to pick one person.“

“My future? To not give up and work even harder to approach a bright future.“

Source: The Star

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;