Wednesday, August 15, 2012

[INTERVIEW] THE STAR HD, JUNG ILHOON "I LOOK LIKE YONG JUN HYUNG?"

[2012.04.20]


Thin double eyelids, a sharp nose with rounded nostrils, slightly full lips. Not to mention his slow way of talking, contrary to his overwhelming charismatic rapping abilities. From looking like BEAST‘s Yong Jun Hyung to having a similar position within his team and his style, seven-membered boy group BTOB's rapper Jung Ilhoon, or ‘little Yong Jun Hyung’ as he has been described, has to be careful each time he opens his mouth.

“Hearing that I look like (Yong) Jun Hyung hyung, I am truly moved. However, because of this, in order not to harm either one of us or both of us, I always have to be careful when I go on stage and think carefully.“


Although it is quite common for groups that are about to debut to be described as ‘the second ○○○,’ as the years go by and groups find their own unique qualities, they naturally will shed this type of image. Jung Ilhoon is the same way.

“Jun Hyung hyung has a very strong personality. Actually, I haven’t had many conversations with him, but when I met him, he gave me advice, saying ‘Keep working hard,’ and often shows an image worthy of a sunbae. It’s unfortunate that I haven’t personally been able to have an interesting conversation with him. I feel sorry for being known as the one who resembles Jun Hyung hyung, so I think this also is something I need to overcome. Little by little, through our activities, I will approach everyone with my own unique charms, so please look forward to it.“

Although he shows an endless amount of chicness and charisma while on stage, for some reason he seems like a delicate and good child off the stage. Even the member responsible for having charisma has moments when he wants to lean on someone and cry, right?
“Before my debut, I depended on my family a lot. Right now, I like the stage, and there haven’t been difficulties yet, so I’m okay. One of the characters that I am able to show on stage is the chic Jung Ilhoon, and for the time being, it seems like I’m seeing the member who is responsible for being chic. When doing activities is difficult, since I’m still young, I guess I’ll call my mother? Ha ha.“

Source: The Star
Credit : http://kpopseven.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;